It’s the simple things that make life easier when traveling or full-timing in a small space. Below I have listed a ton of things that make living in our RV or small home simple and organized. We all know how it can get cramped up pretty fast in a small place with people and pets! Being organized is one of the biggest things you have to stay on top of when full-timing. Also some things that are just a necessity that you want to pick up before traveling!
My FIRST purchase for our new to us motorhome! A comfy bed! I love this mattress and for the price I could get a new one every few years! The only thing I would have done different is get the full. We purchased the queen and with the room we have I would have preferred a bit more with the full but love it none the less!
– The tool every full-timers needs for those pesky little tasks. Don’t leave home without it! Or leave it in your home! Megapro 151RV Alloy Steel Hex RV Multi Bit 15 in 1 Screwdriver, 1-1/4″ Hex Nut, 8-1/2″ Length
– Just because part of loving nature is to not a leave a big foot print. Worth the money spent for sure! Unni ASTM6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, 33 Gallon, 20 Count, Heavy Duty 1.1 Milliliters Extra Thick Lawn & Leaf Biodegradable Waste Bag, US BPI & European VINCETTE Certificated
Camco 43859 Sink Mate Cutting Board (Almond) – Use this ALL the time and it’s also great to keep the sink covered for extra space.
– Because … you know why Camco 40286 RV Sanitation Disposable Orange Nitrile Gloves – 30 Count
– These have been a food saver for sure! Learned the hard way that bumps in the road don’t care about your food. Haha … Mine have white lids and I used these cute labels! Royal Air-Tight Food Storage Container Set – 5-Piece Set – Durable Plastic – BPA Free – Clear Plastic with Black Lids
– These are so AWESOME! You can cut them to fit around your bed platform to store shoes or whatever is just sitting around. Misslo Hanging Organizer Over the Narrow Closet Door for Shoes, Hats, Gloves, Snacks, Pack 2, Beige
– Keeps them out of the way and doesn’t take up cabinet space. Paper Plate Holder Storage Organizer Rack Dispenser Mount Under Cabinet RV Shelf
– LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They fit in most cabinets nicely and there’s so many things you can store in them – books, magazines, toys, coloring books and crayons, so many things! Yes even flip Flops! Whitmor 6754-372-5 Plastic Magazine Organizers, Set of 5, Assorted colors
– This fits very nicely in the outside storage and keeps things organized and in its place. A must when traveling a lot, you can take them in and out easily. Store many things in them from Tools to extra items you stock up on. Drive Auto Products Car Trunk Storage Organizer with Straps and Cargo Net Cover, 1-Pack
– BUNGEE’S ARE A MUST! So many times I have said I wish I had a bungee. This is a great assortment and includes a free small cargo net which I didn’t think I would use but do! Premium Quality Bungee Cord Hook Assortment – 24 Piece Set w/ Canopy Ties & Bonus Cargo Net by FORTEM – Plastic Coated Metal Hooks
– Yep! I LOVE THESE! Velvet hangers … Only had to learn that lesson once! Keeps all your clothes in place while driving from spot to spot. Plus they are thinner than a normal plastic hanger for more room! LOVE! Zober Premium Quality Space Saving Velvet Hangers Strong and Durable Hold Up To 10 Lbs – 360 Degree Chrome Swivel Hook – Ultra Thin Non Slip Suit Hangers, Black (50 Pack)
One of the best decisions I made was purchasing this ice maker! We have a nice sized freezer but it does not keep up on drink night! Do yourself a favor and pick up one of them!
DON’T BE SCARED! I was … at first but a must is a pressure cooker! I had to try out several meals before I got the hang of this machine but there is literally so many things you can do with this one machine and not have to have so many others.
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
After seeing so many people talking about the Brookstone Griddle I just had to see what they were all talking about! I love it! I can use my pressure cooker inside but my griddle I can literally cook just about anything I want and it’s outside where I love to be!
LOVE LOVE this little pitcher! So many uses … drinks, pancake batter, pre mix powders …. Mostly drinks 🙂 and fits perfect in our small refrigerator.
Everyone needs TP! It can be pricey but I find this to be best for “easy clean up” and also best for your motorhome / environment. We also get the wipes because they are also environmentally
This one is DEFINITETLY a must have! Dehumidifiers are a must because humidity is an enemy for any RV. Humidity can cause all kinds of issues so whether you are a full-timer or just a on the go camper you want to make sure humidity does not build up in your RV. I have 3 of these Damp Rid Fg118 18 Oz Moisture Absorber With Activated Charcoal in our motorhome (36FT) living room area, bathroom (most important), and bedroom. It may be overkill but I have the peace of mind that we will not have any issues with humidity ruining our walls, etc. There are a ton of products on the market but I have found Damprid to be the best thus far.
Ok, so obviously this is not a must have but it’s a must have for me! Too cute!